Thank you for visiting my website to take advantage of this complimentary help to get a better night’s sleep.
Simply taking 10 minutes out of your day to relax your mind and body can be hugely beneficial, and this recording is designed to help you do just that.
The recording is best listened to through headphones.
N.B This is a hypnotherapy recording, and the only people it is not suitable for are individuals with serious mental health issues, such as Schizophrenia and Clinical Depression.
All Hypnosis is self-hypnosis and you are always in control. Should you need to attend to an emergency whilst you are listening to a hypnosis track, you can simply bring yourself back up and feel refreshed and alert.
In addition to listening to this recording once a day, I would highly recommend that you do the following to help you sleep.
- Exercise for thirty minutes per day – ideally outside
Exercise has such a profound effect on happiness and well-being that it’s actually been proven to be an effective strategy for overcoming stress and anxiety.
- See my EFT Tapping video’s.
Tap along to help switch off stress and anxiety and help you relax and unwind. This is a great technique to relax the nervous system.
- Limit your sugar, and caffeine intake
These are stimulants and should be avoided for relaxation.
- Limit screen time
Reduce the amount of screen time right before bed, read a book or meditate prior to hopping into bed.
- Think of what you want to create in your life and imagine it.
Create a visual in your mind or sense what it is like to have achieved a certain goal you have in mind. This allows you to feel more positive and to drift off to sleep more productively.
Choose any one of these distraction techniques:
- Visualise being in your favourite place/favourite holiday destination, close your eyes and imagine every aspect of that place – what it looks like, sounds like, and feels like to be there
- Count backwards with your eyes closed from 100, in between each number say, “deep, deep asleep.”Hypnosis can help you. Take some time to listen to the Audio above everyday and tune into your full potential.
For further advice get in touch with me at email@example.com